- All ages need a ticket.
- All tickets are mobile. Printed tickets or screenshots are not valid
SEC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME INFO
2020 marks the 10th time Alabama and Florida have met in the Championship Game.
The 2020 SEC Championship Game is the 29th annual Conference Title Game and the 27th consecutive game in Atlanta.
- 6:30 p.m.: Gates open, plan to arrive early
- 6:30 p.m.: Mobile Ticket Resolution, Customer Service, Wheelchair Exchange windows open
- 8 p.m.: Kickoff
- All guests must wear a face covering (over the nose and mouth) - only exception is when actively eating or drinking
- All ages need a ticket. Starting 1 hour before gametime, a babe-in-arms ticket can be purchased for $20 by visiting the ticket windows on the northwest corner of the stadium next to Gate 1. Baby must be present at time of purchase
- Clear Bag Policy in effect
- All tickets are mobile this year. Paper tickets and screenshots will not be accepted.
- Alcohol Policy: Consistent with SEC policy for championship events, the sale, distribution or consumption of alcohol will be prohibited in public areas of Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium now accepts card and mobile payment only, no cash
- Small umbrellas less then 33 inches are allowed
- No Coaches Luncheon this year
- No Dr Pepper FanFare this year
- No standing areas in stadium; eating or drinking or watching the game is only permitted in your seats
- No Pregame or Halftime show on the field; to keep the players & coaches safe, band & cheerleaders are not allowed on the field
- On field club patios will be closed
- North Club and North Suite entrances will be closed
- To comply with health regulations, you cannot sell or transfer tickets to anyone outside your family or trusted acquaintances unless selling or transferring all your tickets to one group who will attend the game together
- Additional Stadium Safety measures
Since reduced fan capacity is required by state guidelines, there will not be any available tickets this year, and there will not be a waiting list for the 2020 Championship Game.
- The only way to become a new renewal ticket holder or to order additional tickets for the SEC Football Championship Game is to join the waiting list
- Please read the information below regarding how the waiting list works
How does the waiting list work?
Each year current SEC Championship Game ticket holders have the opportunity to renew tickets for the upcoming championship game. Tickets that are not renewed are sold to randomly selected members of the SEC Football Championship Game Waiting List in October. Those selected in October who purchase tickets for that year's game will have the opportunity to renew their tickets in future years.
Current plan is to open the 2021 Waiting List on August 1, 2021
Online entries are the only way to register for the Waiting List. Only one entry per person, as multiple entries do not increase chances of being selected.
Applicants are randomly selected. The SEC Ticket Office will notify you by mail or email by October 31 if you have been selected to purchase renewable tickets. Those applicants who are not selected will not be contacted or notified.
Any applicant who is unsuccessful in obtaining renewable tickets through the waiting list must rejoin the Waiting List to be considered for the following year's SEC Football Championship (applicants are not carried over each year).
- The SEC has won 11 of the last 15 National Championship Games:
- Alabama 6
- Florida 2
- LSU 2
- Clemson 2
- Auburn 1
- Florida State 1
- Ohio State 1
- A team from the SEC has advanced to 14 of the last 15 games
- Number of teams in the last 15 National Championship Games by conference: SEC 16, ACC 5, Big Ten 4, Big-12 2, Pac-12 2