- All seats can be accessed from any entrance
- All ages need a ticket for admission. A babe-in-arms ticket (infants 12 months and under) can be purchased for $20 at Gate 1 ticket windows on the way into the stadium
- All tickets are mobile
- Coaches Luncheon and all 2020 Championship Game ancillary events have been cancelled
- The SEC reserves the right to limit the number of tickets purchased each year - renewal ticket policy since 1994
The SEC will not be able to make any 2020 SEC Football Championship Game tickets available for renewal purchase, due to the current circumstances requiring reduced capacity. All available tickets will be provided to the two teams competing in the Championship Game, for sale to students, players families, and a very limited number of their season ticketholders.
- All renewal ticket accounts will retain the opportunity to renew their 2019 seat locations for the 2021 Championship Game, provided there is not a reduced capacity requirement again in 2021
- We did not start the renewal process this year and did not process any payments this year
- The limitation on ticket sales is consistent with current federal, state and local health guidelines. While we would prefer to open the doors to our usual crowd, it is simply not possible for us to do so in the current circumstance.
- We are grateful for your longstanding and loyal commitment as an SEC Football Championship Game ticket holder
- Thank you for your understanding and patience. We appreciate and value your support of the Southeastern Conference and we look forward to seeing you at Mercedes-Benz Stadium next year.
Fan attendance for the 2020 fall season (as of Oct. 19):
- 30 of the 64 power 5 college football teams have a no fan policy
- 12 NFL teams have a no fan policy and 7 teams are hosting less than 10% of normal capacity (including the Atlanta Falcons)
We all are currently experiencing a Southeastern Conference football season unlike any other in our history. Since the onset of the pandemic, which caused us to cancel the SEC Men’s Basketball Tournament and all the Conference’s remaining spring championship events, the health of our student-athletes, coaches, fans, officials and others around our events has continually been at the forefront of decisions made by the SEC and its member institutions. As I am sure you understand, many of the decisions have been very difficult
- Stadium roof will be closed for the SEC Championship Game.
- 2018: improved sound system, improved stadium exit time (wider concourses near exits and 4 new exit doors
- 2019: concession prices lowered by $0.50 on 5 of the 10 most popular items.
Stadium no longer accepts cash. There are ATM machines in the stadium that accept cash and dispense debit cards that can be used anywhere.
- 2020: Entry to stadium at Gate 2 is contactless and faster via new innovative metal detectors
Mercedes-Benz Stadium seat chart and prices
Mercedes-Benz Stadium Virtual Venue See views from different seats
Just for fun - 1994 Order Form