Championship Ticket Policies
By submitting a renewal form, you agree to these policies
- All persons REGARDLESS OF AGE must present a ticket for admission.
- All sales are final. Tickets may not be returned, refunded or exchanged.
- The SEC reserves the right to limit the number of tickets on each order.
- The SEC prohibits ticket renewals by account holders who purchase tickets with the primary intent of reselling their tickets or have a history of reselling their tickets (2022).
- The SEC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to interpret compliance with the letter and intent of these instructions.
- Additional Championship Game tickets are not available through the renewal process. The only way to get additional tickets is to join the Championship Game waiting list, open August 1 - October 1 each year at secsports.com.
- Ticketholders who request changes in price level must provide a credit card number ONLY as
payment. These requests will be filled following the renewal deadline on an as-available basis, and charged appropriately.
- All checks should be made payable to the Southeastern Conference.
- No faxed orders accepted (2003).
- Keep your tickets in a safe place. Lost, stolen or damaged tickets may not be replaced.
- The only person permitted to initiate an investigation of missing or stolen tickets or refund checks is the person named
on the account. All inquiries must be in writing or emailed and must include a tracking number and a copy of a completed shipper claim form or for stolen tickets, a police report. Inquiries concerning tickets not received must be made by 5 p.m. (CT) Tuesday prior to the game.
- Applicants who require assistance for the physically challenged should note this need on the ticket renewal form.
You will be contacted upon receipt of your application to discuss the assistance needed.
- Individuals placing separate orders but wishing to be seated together, must submit their applications in the same envelope or renew online
and type in the name and account # in the comment box (2003).
- A ticket renewal opportunity may be transferred to an immediate family member by providing appropriate documentation (2016).
- Ownership of a ticket renewal opportunity not addressed in a divorce settlement must be mutually agreed upon, in writing,
by both attorneys or the renewal will be revoked (2001).
- Unless specifically authorized by the SEC, tickets may not be offered as a prize in a sweepstakes, contest or auction.
- Each ticket sold is a personal license. The license granted by the ticket may be terminated, without cause, by refunding the face value of the ticket. Tickets should be purchased through a licensed authorized
agency of the SEC - the SEC Ticket Office, the participating teams, the Venue or Ticketmaster.com. Tickets purchased through other agencies or persons may not be valid tickets and may not be honored for admission.
All policies were implemented in 1994 unless otherwise noted.
Additional terms and conditions for use of a ticket are posted at secsports.com.